Bachelor of Engineering (Dual Degree) Industrial Engineering (m/f/x) Automotive
Industrial engineers plan, organize, design, and implement occupational and business processes of all kinds with a focus on optimum technical and economic performance.
Given your background in engineering and business, you will be tasked with solving problems and issues at the interface between technology and economics.
You will be able to coordinate technical projects and you will have the necessary economic, legal, and intercultural/language skills to conduct negotiations and conclude contracts.
Additional areas of activity include process data management, controlling, and system planning.
- Advanced secondary education qualification or university of applied sciences entrance qualification, plus study suitability test from Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW).
- Good grades in math, German, and English
- Passion for technology and business administration
- Happy to work with others
- Excellent team player
- Academic course at university combined with regular practical placements at AST International
- Support from experienced specialists
- Pleasant working environment
- Options for further education and training
- Individual support
- An independent and responsible role
Duration of study course:
Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, Horb campus