In addition to the planning, calculation, production of intelligently interacting mechanical, electronic, and IT components, you will handle the spatial and functional integration of these using methods drawn from machinery construction, electrical engineering, and computer science.
You must account for the latest scientific findings in all your activities and you will require a working knowledge of both technology and business.
Your responsibilities range from participation in projects through to the independent planning and performance of wide-ranging tasks in development, design, and production.
- Advanced secondary education qualification or university of applied sciences entrance qualification, plus study suitability test from Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW).
- Good grades in math and physics
- Passion for technology
- Happy to work with others
- Excellent team player
- Academic course at university combined with regular practical placements at AST International
- Support from experienced specialists
- Pleasant working environment
- Options for further education and training
- Individual support
- An independent and responsible role
Duration of study course:
Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, Horb campus